The special issue published on Materials Transactions (MT), which is co-managed by the Japan Institute of Metals will be concerned for the authors who would like to publish their paper on MT. The submission fee of a single paper is included in the ICAA 18 registration fee. The author can submit a manuscript for the special issue from December 1, 2021 to
May 31, 2022 June 12, 2022. Please check the following Guide for Authors.
Online Submission of Manuscript for ICAA 18 special issue on Materials Transactions
(2) Login or create a new account and Login
(3) Click Author tub
(4) Author Dashboard -> Start new submission
(5) Click “Begin Submission”
(6) Select Manuscript type as Special Issue on Aluminium and its Alloys for Zero Carbon Society, ICAA 18
(7) Run the submission process from Step 1 to 6
(8) In Step 3: Attributes, select the intended category as follows.
- Plenary / Keynote speakers: “Review” or “Overview”
- Invited speakers: “Regular Article” or “Review” or “Overview”
- Other speakers: “Regular Article”
(9) Submission complete
1) Submission deadline is
May 31, 2022 June 12, 2022. *The submission fee might be incurred after this date.
3) Special issue on Materials Transactions will be published in February 2023. One-year free access for all papers is provided for the authors of the special issue.
4) Open Choice Service (free download immediately after the publication) is not allowed in the special issue. The online journal provides a delayed free download service for the paper before half a year.
5) Advance view service on J-STAGE is not allowed in the special issue.